Sunday 24 January 2010

2 steps forward 1 step back

"Hi,

wife and I have improved recently. She says she's happy now, I still think there are issues but we are working on them.

Yesterday I find out that back during the really unhappy bit 3 months ago or so, that she had given her number to someone she met online and had text him loads of times (got the phone bill) and called him a lot. It seemed to stop suddenly on the 1st Jan, co-inciding with her revelation that us splitting was a huge mistake.

I confronted her, she said they never met and it was just a huge horrible mistake because at the time she was deeply unhappy with the relationship. She said she told him to leave her alone. This ties in with the phone bill.

Now I don't know what to do. We have been doing well recently but I don't know how to get the trust back. She probably didn't meet him, but I don't know for sure, maybe they did meet. I can never tell if she's lying, she has lied to me before.

I am so angry at what she did and I don't want to be a pushover.

She is devastated and has continually said sorry. I told her I need some space. She is staying in the house and just crying about it. I want her to sweat about this big time because if it wasn't for our son, I'd probably have walked out the door and never looked back months ago.

Any advice?"

No comments:

Post a Comment