Wednesday 6 January 2010

rock bottom

  • confronted her and she said she wasn't sure if we were meant to be together
  • took over the conversation, said I felt the same and that we should take 2 days apart
  • I drive her to her friends and go on a planned night out, I was holding it together despite not knowing if we were going to be together
  • she texts and phones me all night, I don't reply/answer
She comes home next day, says sorry and that she wants it to work out. She agrees to missing attraction, says we have lost the closeness. We're going to Egypt in 3 weeks without DD. Don't know what will happen now but this is our last chance.

How happy is the blameless Vestel's lot
The world forgetting by the world forgot
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
Each prayer accepted and each wish resigned

No comments:

Post a Comment