Monday 21 December 2009

I DON'T TRUST YOU

People tell me we need to work on things, that the reason you flirt online is that there is something missing from the relationship, that I should be a better person and make this relationship great so you have no excuses.

Why do I have to figure out what it is you need? Why is it me that has to improve. Why do I need counselling? I have my issues, I know what they are. But YOU are the one who has to fix it. You can't even speak to me properly. I would NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER disrespect you so much by giving out my phone number to a girl. I deserve better than you. I deserve someone who will be honest with me. I don't care if you have male friends, but look who they are! They are your fantasy men! I am giving you an extremely comfortable lifestyle, you don't even work, and you do this to me?

And when all is said and done you give ME an ultimatum??? You can take that ultimatum and get it right up ye

You threw this relationship away when you decided to build up a bunch of secrets rather than openly and honestly working on the relationhip, something I have always wanted to do. You will be responsible for our sons mummy and daddy living apart. My conscience is clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment